Sunday, October 25, 2009

Starting Project 1: Frames in the film

The task is to tell a story using just five frames. First I thought of Cinderella but would it go into only five frames? -- and so many people to draw. Then Jack and Jill was mentioned in passing and I had a go at that but it's too short. I found illustrations on Wikipedia . . .


This gave me the idea of looking for illustrations on the web that could be used instead of drawing the frames, so I went looking for Cinderella images, and ended up watching the beginning of a new version of Cinderella on Youtube (you never know where you'll fetch up on an OCA course) . . . This would be good for analyzing frames, will keep the link here as a reminder to go back.

Meanwhile, the next thing to do is to draw the Cinderella story in five frames.



No comments: